3 Weeks. 3 Workouts.
This year will be the first time that Urban Athletic Club will participate in the 2023 CrossFit Open with an “Intramural Style” format.
UAC will divide athletes into 3 teams:
- Morning crew
- Evening crew
- Flex (the nooners and drifters).
Participants can self-identify and write their names on the whiteboard.
Each participant can earn points for their team in the following ways.
- 1 point for attending class
- 1 point for entering score in CHIP
- 5/3/1 points for the top score
- 5/3/1 points for the top score by gender
- 1 point for the top score in your Level group
- 5/3/1 points for most high five given in CHIP
- 5/3/1 points for most comments entered in CHIP
- Highest Team Score
- Highest Individual scores
- Overall, Per Level, and Gender
- “Spirit of the games”
- The athlete(s) who brought the most infectious energy.
Stay tuned for the first workout announcement on Thursday, February 16.