One of our favorite writers and podcasters, Derek Thompson, tackles today’s wellness trends.
We’re talking cold plunges, fitness trackers, and recovery scores. And on the more prosaic side, the real science of coffee and alcohol.Source: The Ringer
- If it makes you feel better, then do it.
- Any activity with a community is better than alone, including drinking.
- If you think you’re being sold something, then you probably are.
- Coffee is just fine for you. Just pay attention to your body.
- Are the apps working for you or are you working for the apps?