It’s Sunday again which means we’ve got some links to share with you.
In addition to a weekly programming preview, we’ll share articles/videos/podcasts from the inter-web so that we can bring you the best stuff on training, nutrition, and being a better human. Here’s what we’ve got for you today.
[MONTH] June Overview
- Electricity Discipline: Weightlifting
- System: Ventilation
- Virtuosity: Kettlebell
- Fun: Games
- Assessments: Front Squat, Kettlebell, Flexibility
[WEEK] Week 2 Overview
We have another fun week of programming!
- Monday — Kettelbell Virtuosity
- Tuesday — Front Squat (week 2 progressions)
- Wednesday — “No Brainer”: A long steady breathing WOD
- Thursday — Snatch EMOM
- Friday — 16’ AMRAP
- Saturday — Pullups and 2010 CF Games The Final 2
Watch [UAC overview]
Read [Level Method overview]
Watch [Level Method overview]
My next travel destination is _______________.
We’d love to hear about it if you’re up for sharing.
Have a great week!
Graham King and the UAC Team